In this guide, you will learn how to generate a monthly payslip report for your company’s employees.
A payslip report will assist a company in recording and monitoring their payroll expenses.
Generating this report will make it easier for HR personnel to ensure that employees are being paid the right amount for the hours they have worked to avoid any complications.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have Set Up Dashbod HR for your company before proceeding.
Navigating to your Payslip Report page
1. Click on Payroll at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Reports at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Payslips Report (Green Box)
Setting up your Report
4. Select the following fields (Red Box)
- Month and Year
- Report Type
- All Employee
5. Click Generate Report once done (Blue Box)
6. Open the Downloaded file