The profit and loss report is a financial statement that summarizes revenue, costs, and expenses incurred by your business during a specific time period.
The purpose of this report is understand the financial health of your business as it showcases the difference in your business revenue and expense.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have already set up DashBod Accounting.
How it works
Navigating to your Profit and Loss report
1. Click on Accounting at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Reports at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Profit and Loss (Green Box)
Filling in the details
4. Fill in the necessary details (Red Box)
- Target moves
- Start Date
- End Date
- Show by
5. Check any of the boxes if needed (Optional) (Blue Box)
6. Click Export once done (Green Box)
7. Save the file and open it from your downloads folder
Learn how to generate a Balance Sheet Report in DashBod.