A balance sheet report gives a statement of your business’s assets, liabilities and equity at a specific point in time.
It offers an overview of what your business owns and owes, including the amount invested by its owners, reported on a single day. Essentially, a balance sheet tells about your business’s worth at a certain time, in order for you to understand its financial position.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have already set up DashBod Accounting.
How it works
Navigating to your balance sheet report
1. Click on Accounting at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Reports at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Balance Sheet (Green Box)
Filling in the details
4. Fill in the necessary details (Red Box)
- Target moves
- Start Date
- End Date
5. Select Show Variance or Show Zero Entries if needed (Optional) (Blue Box)
6. Click Export once done (Green Box)
7. Save the file and open it from your downloads folder
Learn how to generate a Statement of Account Report in DashBod.