Employment (EMP) terms are different from employee data, it covers the employees salary/wages, allowances, reimbursement claims, medical benefits and ceilings and even standard deductions.
Before you begin
Before you import EMP Terms, click here to set up Employee Profile if you have not done so.
Download and fill up our before proceeding
Navigating to EMP Term page
1. Click on Employee at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on EMP Terms at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click Import (Green Box)
Importing and Validating your File
4. Click Load File (Red Box)
5. Select your EMP Term Template file (The file must be in .xls or .csv)
6. Click on Validate (Blue Box)
Note: Scroll to the left to check all headers are accepted by the system.
7. As seen in the Red Box, after validating, a system prompt will appear to indicate whether there is a data mismatch or the imports have been successfully validated. (Red Box)7
8. Click Import (Blue Box)
Now that you have uploaded all your EMP Terms, you can click here to set up your leave policies for these employees.