DashBod already has pre-set leave types but allows you to customise their names or create new leave types, as each company may have their own naming conventions for their leave.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have already set up your Leave Policy for your company.
Navigating to your leave type page
1. Click on Leave at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Configuration at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Leave Type (Green Box)
Renaming the leave type
4. Select a leave that you want to rename (Red Box)
5. Type in the new name for the leave (Red Box)
6. Click Save once done. (Blue Box)
Creating a new leave type
4. Click on Create (Red Box)
5. Set the settings for the leave (Red Box)
6. Click Save once done (Blue Box)
Learn how to generate a Leave Summary Report.