An expense list report tracks the expenditures of employees within a company that are necessary for the business to operate.
In this guide, you will learn how to generate a monthly report for staff expenses.
This report will allow you to view company related expenditures of individual employees, which will help management understand how much money is being spent and what it is spent on.
Furthermore, it helps to check that monthly staff expenses do not exceed the budget and determine possible areas to cut costs.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have Set Up Dashbod HR for your company before proceeding.
Navigating to your Expense List Report
1. Click on Expense at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Reports at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Expense List Report (Green Box)
Setting up your report
4. Select the following fields (Red Box)
- Month and Year
- Report Type
- Filter by
5. Click Print once done (Blue Box)