Employers are required by law to prepare form IR8A and/or IR8S, which are compulsory for all employees working in Singapore to complete.
DashBod saves you time by auto-computing and generating the IR8A and/or IR8S for all your staff including part-timers.
Before you begin
Note: You can only use this function if you’ve been doing your payroll for the entire year with DashBod.
IR8S forms are only required if:
- An employer has made excess CPF contributions on your employees’ wages
- The employer has claimed or is going to claim a refund on excess CPF contributions
How it works
Creating Income Tax in Batches
HR – Payroll > Income Tax Batches
Please follow the following steps:
- HR – Payroll Module. On the top bar, Select Income Tax Batches
- Click Create
- Input Assessment Year details
- Input the relevant information for IR8A and/or IR8S tabs
- Click Generate Income Tax
- Select IR8A and/or IR8S
- Click Add an item
- Select the employees
- Click Select
- Click Generate Record
- Click Confirm
Report your companies corporate income to IRAS by generating a Form C-S here.