DashBod’s attendance taking feature ensures transparency in your company’s payroll as it provides an accurate record of all your employees working hours.
What this means is accurate paychecks every time and no more miscalculations with salaries at the end of the month. Furthermore, this gives both employees and employers greater authority over their attendance information.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have already set up DashBod HR before proceeding.
There are 3 different ways your company can make use of this system.
- Method 1: Used by employees (with a DashBod account) for self-attendance taking
- Method 2: Used by HR Managers/Super Admins to clock in/out for employees
- Method 3: Used by employees that do not have a DashBod account
How it works
Please follow the following steps:
Method 1: HR – Attendance > My Attendance
- HR – Attendance Module. On the top bar, Select My Attendance
- Click to Clock In.
- Click again to Clock Out.
Method 2: HR – Attendance > Manage Attendance > By Date and Time
Note: Method 2 is only for HR Manager or Super Admin users clocking in/out for their employees.
- HR – Attendance Module. On the top bar, Select Manage Attendance > By Date and Time
- Click “Create”
- Select the Employee that you wish to register Attendance
- Record the Date and Time of clock in
- Click “Save”
- To Clock Out, Select the entry that was entered previously
- Input the Date and Time of clock out
- Click “Save”
Method 3: HR – Attendance > Manage Attendance > Kiosk Mode
Note: This could be set as a login terminal for employees using a badge ID and a PIN if required, as only the attendance kiosk manager can access the kiosk mode.
- HR – Attendance Module. On the top bar, Select Manage Attendance > By Kiosk Mode
- Enter the Identification ID or Badge ID
- Click “Click Here” to clock in
- Enter the Identification ID or Badge ID again
- Click “Click Here” to clock out
With this feature, transparency is guaranteed and employees will know if they are owed overtime pay. Click here to find out how to submit an overtime request.