Supplier bills are used to record your operational expenses such as rentals, utilities and other expenses.
This function allows you to cancel supplier bills you no longer need or created wrongly.
Before you begin
You need to have your supplier/vendor master data recorded into the system before cancelling an expense. Click here if you have not done so.
Navigating to your Supplier Bill page
1. Click on Accounting at the left panel (Red Box)
2. Click on Accounts Payable at the top bar (Blue Box)
3. Click on Supplier Bills (Green Box)
4. Select the Supplier Bill that you want to cancel (Red Box)
Cancelling a Supplier Bill
5. Click Cancel
6. Change the Reversal Date (Red Box)
7. Click Cancel Invoice (Blue Box)
Note: The cancellation of invoice will automatically create a reversal in the Journal Entry.
Now that you have cancelled the supplier bill, click here to re-create it if needed.