An annual report consists of in-depth financial information about your company for a particular year, containing items such as balance sheets, income and cash flow statements.
The main audience of your company’s annual report would be your shareholders, investors or stakeholders, as it lets them know about your financial status and how well your company has performed during the year.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have already set up DashBod Accounting before you proceed.
Once done, prepare the following information:
- Company UEN
- Company Address
Please follow the following steps:
- Accounting – Finance module, on the top bar select Tax & XBRL > Annual Report
- Open up the Tax & XBRL and click on Annual Report
- On the top bar, click Annual Report drop down button
- Click Setup
- Fill up the relevant details for the report
- Click Save
- Click Yes
- Choose either of the reports downloaded below:
- Populate new notes to account only
- Refresh to system default notes
- Refresh financial values from accounting suite pn;y
- Click Proceed when completed
- Click OK
- Click on Action
- Download the Annual Report
Note* Those boxes are for the numbers used for the Annual Report, those in BLUE are numbers or data that are correct or balance and those in ORANGE are numbers that have errors or not balance.
Learn how to prepare a form IR8A/IR8S to declare your employees income tax.